~What I Currently Do~
How I organize my habits in my mind.
1 — Extra Emphasis
2 — Gut
3 — Light
4 — Sleep
5 — Food
6 — Thyroid
7 — Nutrient Balancing
8 — Mold
Understand how each component of your health regimen fits together. Never do something (especially long-term) just because another person is doing it. That person could easily be harming themselves, or doing things that only work given their personal challenges.
What Seems To Be Really Working
More gut supplements (taking throughout the day).
Early to bed, early to rise.
Daily vitamin A & copper (w/extra vitamin A after sun).
Meal timing (w/bigger breakfast/lunch).
More movement, daily.
Heat lamps while working.
- Apple Pectin (daily)
- Colostrum (2-3 pills/day)
- Holigos (2-3/week)
- 4 lamps
- Background Light (2-5 hours/day)
- 2 hours/day (1 hour morning, 1 hour afternoon… or so)
- (Obviously only available on drier days. I still get outside in cloudy weather for sunlight.)
- 15 minutes/session
- Blue-reducing glasses.
- F.lux on screens.
- Adjust TV monitor for warmer color temperature.
Heal The Gut
- (see above)
- EMF — turn off wifi. No cell phone in bedroom. Turn power off to bedroom at night.
- Fresh Air
- Firm mattress
- 10-15 minutes/day
- Sunlight or heat lamps.
- I am now eating food with virtually zero food restrictions.
- I do avoid artificial sweeteners and flavors.
- I eat mostly whole foods, although I don’t restrict added sugar. I do eat refined grains.
- Roughly a 2:1:1 ratio (by calories).
- I eat intuitively (I don’t measure calories or macros anymore, although I did for some time). I generally get a feel for where “2:1:1” probably is. If I want a little more protein, or carbs, or fat… I’ll add more. After years of paying attention to this, I can figure out what I want/need.
- I think about what my gut will need to digest well… not just what my taste buds want.
- Eat early.
- Moderate-to-high calories.
- 3:1 Carb to protein ratio.
- Lots of light.
- Protect sleep.
- Clean environment (especially mold/EMF).
1-2x/week. I seem to need more Vitamin A than the other Fat Solubles. Therefore, I take this less frequently.
- Vitamin A — 1x/day (at night)
- Vitamin D — from sunlight, daily.
- Vitamin E — 1x/week
- Vitamin K — 2x/week
4x/week. About 1/5 of a scoop, now. (I’ve worked up).
- B1 — 1x/week
- B2 — 1x/week
- B6 — 1x/week
- Choline — 2x/week (choline/inositol supplement)
- I don’t seem to need more B12 than this supplement provides.
- Sodium — Moderate intake.
- Potassium — Lowish intake (what’s in the Ultima powder and veggies).
- Calcium — Moderate/high intake. Mostly from dairy.
- Magnesium — 3-6x/week.
- Zinc — I avoid zinc. It makes me feel bad.
- Copper — 1-2x/day. Chlorophyllin. Balances out the high zinc. Makes me feel great.
- Iodine — Not needing much right now.
- Selenium — Taking 3-4 pills/month.
- Lithium — 1x/week
- Strontium — 2x/month
- Molybdenum — 1x/week (to lower high sulfur)
- Glycine — currently not taking/(in magnesium glycinate)
- Lysine — currently not taking
- Proline — in colostrum
- I am always aware of the health of the buildings I am in — especially my own home.
- Keep things clean.
- Dust a lot.
- Keep the floors dusted and wiped down.
- Change sheets a lot.
- Shower frequently.
- Keep car very clean.
- Don’t own many possession I don’t use frequently.
- Always looking to throw things away.
- I “de-contaminate” when I return from buildings I suspect/know were “sick buildings.” (Or, even borderline “sick buildings”).