I am an experienced health coach, trained at Duke Integrative Medicine.
I was deeply sick for about eight years.
My symptoms included:
I desperately tried to hide how bad my symptoms were.
So I became a student of every healing path I could find:
- I saw MDs
- I saw Functional Medicine Doctors
- I saw alternative health practitioners
- I had costly blood work, thousands of dollars spent
- I studied yoga, qi-gong, & meditation
- I tried advice from dozens & dozens of online health discussion groups
- I tested hundreds of supplements
- I tested most diets
- I studied the leaders (gurus) of nearly every health movement
- I read countless books, articles, and scientific studies about nutrition, diet, and chronic illness
- I spent nearly a decade undergoing endless conversations with other sufferers, looking for clues about metabolism, digestion, bio-physics, immunity, gut health, circadian rhythms, mold, EMF, and more…
I spent long stretches unable to work — burning through savings — unable to decipher why I felt so terrible.
Within a year, I found myself struggling deeply with a litany of health issues that forced me entirely out of music — and away from a normal life — for nearly a decade.
I spent virtually all of my free time studying every aspect of health I could find. The scientific literature, PubMed citations, biology textbooks, and PhDs and MDs publications, and online “health gurus” — every topic from digestion to mental health. I meticulously implemented most of the ideas, diets, and supplemental regimens of every respected or popular thinker available — to, usually, subpar results.
Through extensive trial and error, I learned precisely what each method had to offer me — and what they didn’t.
I explored the benefits — and pitfalls — of focusing on:
Here’s the kicker:
It wasn’t until I put all the pieces together that I began to make real, sustainable progress.
It all comes down to this:
There may be multiple areas
— and big pitfalls —
to be aware of
to give yourself the best chance to heal.
We can do many things well, but if we skip what’s important we limit our ability to recover.
When we’re sick, the things we overlook can be game-changers.
What do you need to know?
Choose a Topic
Clear & Organized.
D A E K
Featured on the QUAX Podcast
LUCAS, HOST OF QUAX PODCAST: “This is by far the most comprehensive interview I have done on how to be the healthiest you can be.”
Supporting members enjoy:
- Access to all health information & resources
- Ongoing support in our no-drama discussion group
- The ability to ask me health questions directly
- The satisfaction of knowing that you’re supporting a great cause